China Shipping Reform Erases More Than $850 Million in ValueBloomberg News
Company shares fall the most in a decade after trading resumes
Merger would create fourth-biggest container shipping line
China’s biggest shipping reform failed to enthuse investors as two major companies lost more than $850 million in total market value after the government proposed combining operations at its two key ocean liner groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap