Barclays Breaks Ranks on Mexican Rate as It Advises Selling PesoBy
Investors should sell Mexico’s peso against the dollar as the country’s central bank will keep the benchmark interest rate at a record low this week after the Federal Reserve’s policy decision, according to Barclays Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks