Beer Bottles Made of Sugar Set to Make Debut at Tokyo OlympicsBy and
New beverage material developed by Dutch company Avantium
Mitsui plans to sell bio-based plastic to Japan's brewers
Japan’s Mitsui & Co. wants you drinking beer from bottles made of sugar at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing