5-Hour Energy Billionaire Brings Latest Inventions to SingaporeBy
Renew Group opens $120 million facility in Singapore
Initial public offering of Renew Group planed in 2-3 years
Billionaire Manoj Bhargava, who made his fortune selling 5-Hour Energy drinks in gas stations and convenience stores across the U.S., is turning to Asia to commercialize his latest inventions in health, power and water.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's