South Africa Lifts Rustenburg Mining Suspension, Chamber SaysBy
Platinum mines ordered to close on Saturday, reported MiningMX
Producers battling to withstand 53% drop in prices since 2011
South Africa’s mines safety inspectorate lifted a day-long suspension of underground operations in the platinum-rich Rustenburg area, according to a lobby group that represents the largest producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day