Pound's Prospects Look Better Than Fed Week Would Normally ImplyBy
Sterling may advance to $1.54 by end of next week: Nordea
U.K. inflation forecast to turn positive; wages seen growing
The pound is shaping up to approach the year-end on a positive note versus the dollar, even with the Federal Reserve set to raise interest rates for the first time in almost a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap