Yahoo SVP Fuloria Leaving Company as Talent Drain ContinuesBy
Departure adds to loss of Jacqueline Reses, Kathy Savitt
Enrique Munoz Torres will oversee all ad-facing products
Yahoo! Inc. Senior Vice President Prashant Fuloria is leaving the company, another exit from the struggling Web company that’s lost top talent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas