Rocked by Mining Disaster, Vale Bondholders Now Hit by Ore SwoonBy
Bonds trade at record discount to BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto debt
Iron-ore tumble follows mine disaster at Vale joint venture
In the bond market, Vale SA is falling behind its biggest rivals like never before.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap