Rajan Sees Fed Raising Rate as Much as 25 Basis Points Next WeekBy
`The Fed has prepared the way very carefully for an increase'
Rajan says Fed move probably between 1 and 25 basis points
Indian central bank Governor Raghuram Rajan expects Federal Reserve policy makers to increase interest rates by as much as a quarter point next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself