Naira Falls on Black Market as Nigeria Curtails Dollar SalesBy
Currency 24% weaker in unregulated trading than official rate
Money changers say central bank cut foreign-exchange supply
The naira weakened to a record in unregulated trading on Friday as money changers said the Central Bank of Nigeria reduced the amount of dollars it made available to them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks