Japanese Stocks Rise to Pare Worst Weekly Drop Since SeptemberBy and
Commodity shares rebound after three days of selling
Turnover higher as December futures and options expire
Japanese stocks rose, halting a three-day slide after a selloff in commodity prices sent equities toward the biggest weekly drop in three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks