Geneva Fund Manager Echeverria Found Not Guilty in Madoff TrialBy
Echeverria awarded more than 2 million Swiss francs in ruling
Lawyer says decision gives Echeverria back his `dignity'
Manuel Echeverria was found not guilty of mismanaging a Geneva fund that streamed clients’ money to Bernard Madoff, ending a six-year effort by Swiss prosecutors to punish local investment managers with ties to the American con man.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's