Connecticut's Malloy Claims First Ban on No-Fly Gun Sales, But Don't Forget Christie
When Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy said Thursday that he wants to make his state the first in the U.S. to bar gun sales to those on the terrorism no-fly list, he forgot one detail: Another state already beat him to it two years ago, and its governor happens to be Chris Christie, one of Malloy's frequent Republican targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap