Charting the Markets: The Week to Forget for Global Stock Investors
Global stocks are falling for a fifth day as energy companies track the price of oil lower. Crude oil is dropping for a sixth day, the longest losing streak since March. In that period it's sunk by 11 percent after OPEC effectively binned its production targets. The Bloomberg World Energy Index is heading for its third weekly drop, its worst run since August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing