Blackstone Seeking to Raise $4 Billion for Real Estate Debt FundBy
New fund will originate and structure mezzanine debt
Fundraising for private real estate debt hit record last year
Blackstone Group LP is seeking to raise $4 billion from investors for its latest real estate mezzanine debt fund, according to documents from an investor in the vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas