Treasury 30-Year Bonds Advance as Weak Inflation Overshadows FedBy and
Long bonds gain as oil falls for fifth day to six-year low
30-year securities outperform short-term notes in past month
Treasury 30-year bonds advanced for the fourth time in five days as tumbling inflation expectations overshadow an anticipated Federal Reserve interest-rate increase next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing