Yum Lays Out Plans to Finally Go Big With Taco Bell OverseasBy
Brand will go from 280 to 1,000 international stores in 2020
Chain is opening twice as many non-U.S. locations this year
Taco Bell, facing an increasingly saturated U.S. fast-food market, is ramping up restaurant openings overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's