Police Seek Terror Suspects in Geneva After Paris AttacksBy , , and
Geneva police raise level of vigilance for Swiss canton
Threat `more real,' says Geneva Department of Security
Geneva police are looking for possible terror suspects after raising the level of vigilance for the Swiss canton less than a month after attacks in Paris killed 130.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks