Nomura, Left Behind in U.S. Mergers Boom, to Hire Senior BankersBy
May recruit 20 people in 2016, start covering tech companies
Need to build client base, investment banking head says
Nomura Holdings Inc. is seeking to hire about 20 investment bankers in the Americas next year to address concerns that it’s slipping behind in the booming U.S. mergers market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single