Kids or Jobs: China's Career Women Hit By Two-Child PolicyBloomberg News
Since China unveiled plans to repeal its one-child policy in October, quipsters on social media have joked that the strongest line women can have on their resume is ‘married with two kids.’
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing