Credit Suisse Seeks Premium in Swiss Unit Sale, Illy SaysBy
Bank says planning to hold initial public offering in 2017
Credit Suisse to leverage market value to buy Swiss assets
Credit Suisse Group AG’s plans for its new Swiss unit are “advanced,” and the bank may seek as much as twice the book value of the domestic business in an initial public offering, said Marco Illy, who heads the Swiss investment bank.
Illy, who sits on the Swiss unit’s management board, said in an interview that he expects investors to pay a premium based on studies of about 30 comparable, universal European banks, those offering the gamut of services from consumer lending to asset and wealth management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's