Chipotle's Boston Norovirus Outbreak Total Rises to 141 VictimsBy
School says health officials haven't found other pathogens
Students got sick ater eating at a local Chipotle restaurant
An outbreak of norovirus at a Chipotle location near Boston College has sickened 141 students, who complained of gastrointestinal issues after eating at the restaurant in the Cleveland Circle area last weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.