Chinese Hotpot Chain Haidilao Said to Consider $300 Million IPOBy
Restaurant chain considers share sale as soon as next year
Haidilao follows Little Sheep, Xiabuxiabu in seeking listing
Sichuan Haidilao Catering Co., the Chinese hotpot chain offering free manicures to waiting customers, is considering an initial public offering that could raise as much as $300 million, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single