Trump Faces First Backlash in Mideast After Muslim Ban ProposalBy
Dubai's Landmark Group suspends sale of Trump Home products
Gulf News Says Trump extremism no different from that of ISIS
A Middle East partner of Donald Trump’s is suspending sale of products bearing his name, the first corporate backlash in the region over his proposal to bar Muslims from entering the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing