SunEdison Cuts Price for Vivint Deal After Shares PlungeBy and
Companies agree to reduce cash by $2 a share, increase stock
Blackstone commits $250 million in credit to help SunEdison
SunEdison Inc., the worst-performing solar company this year, is revising the terms of its much-criticized deal to acquire Vivint Solar Inc., reducing the initial $2.2 billion price by at least 25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States