Media General Rejects Nexstar Bid, Recommends Meredith MergerBy
Nexstar `refuses to properly price' deal: Media General says
Proposal `at the limits of reasonable multiples,' Nexstar says
Media General Inc. rejected a takeover offer by Nexstar Broadcasting Group Inc. of about $2.1 billion, saying it falls short and doesn’t take into account projections for future growth of the TV-station owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks