New Weapon for Investors Appears in the War on Coal: PolitenessBy
Instead of divesting, fund managers seek to persuade
U.K. insurer Aviva prods 40 coal companies on pollution
Call it the softer side of the fossil fuel divestment movement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks