Negative Rates Drive Denmark to Tighten Fiscal PolicyBy and
Denmark's government reduces its borrowing need forecasts
Budget deficit estimate for this year lowered to 2% of GDP
Denmark’s government said the loose monetary policy environment underscores the need for budget discipline as it predicted a smaller deficit for 2015 than previously estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts