Mitsui Engineering Unit Wins Order for U.K. Biomass Power PlantBy
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, a wholly owned unit of Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., and Danish boiler supplier Burmeister & Wain Energy A/S won an order for a biomass combined heat and power plant in Cramlington in northern England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’