Mexico Central Bank Diverges From Fed Decision Schedule for 2016By
Mexico to hold most rate-setting meetings 1-2 weeks after Fed
Mexico in July changed 2015 rate schedule to align with Fed
Mexico’s central bank will hold its rate-setting meetings mostly independent of the Federal Reserve next year, a signal that it may be less concerned with being able to react immediately to interest-rate increases in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's