India Stocks Drop for Sixth Day on Concern About Sales Tax BillBy
Congress party disrupts parliament over Gandhis case
Gati, Allcargo lead retreat among logistics companies
Indian stocks slid for a sixth day, with the benchmark gauge at a three-month low, amid concern over the passage of the goods-and-services tax bill in parliament and continued outflows from local equities by overseas investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing