Here's What Dow Chemical-DuPont Post-Breakup Might Look LikeBy
Companies said to be talking about a merger, then 3-way split
Would create new companies in agriculture, specialty chemicals
A merger of DuPont Co. and Dow Chemical Co. would create a company with a market capitalization of about $120 billion and wide influence over an exceptionally broad chemicals market that ranges from genetically modified seeds to food packaging products and the fibers in bullet-proof vests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing