China Said to Form State-Owned Fund to Deal With Mining DebtBloomberg News
China’s government is said to be setting up a state-owned fund to absorb bad debt in the mining sector, including loans owed by China Minmetals Corp., as the fallout from a price collapse batters the global commodities industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's