Cheap Gasoline a Gift to U.S. Economy as Savers Turn ShoppersBy
Consumers enjoying job security, confident prices to stay low
Benefit poised to play out this year and hold steady in 2016
The gasoline dividend U.S. consumers are capturing this year is finally beginning to find its way into cash registers and not just savings accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's