BOE Officials' Views Varied on Bulking Up Capital BufferBy and
Says decision for no change in Dec. achieved by consensus
Some members said it was too soon to increase buffer level
Bank of England financial stability officials expressed a range of views on the amount of capital that U.K. banks should set aside and said they may vote on the level in the future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States