Banks Will Struggle With Profitability in 2020, Survey ShowsBy
Analysts see investment banks earning 9 percent average ROE
Fixed-income revenue expected to climb 0.2 percent a year
Global investment banks face five years of cost-cutting as tighter regulations limit profits and trading revenue fails to bounce back, according to a survey of analysts covering the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's