Argentina Presidential Feud Turns Handover Ceremony Into a FarceBy and
Outgoing president refuses to attend Thursday's event
Judge rules Fernandez relinquishes power at midnight
Argentina’s presidential inauguration ceremony on Thursday has taken a farcical turn after outgoing President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner refused to attend the handover and hang the sash on her successor. A group of lawmakers from her alliance said they will also boycott the event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’