Verizon Would Explore Yahoo Deal If Board Decides to SellBy
`We'd look at it like anything else,' CEO McAdam says
Yahoo's ad tech, online businesses could be strategic fit
Verizon Communications Inc. would explore a possible acquisition of Yahoo! Inc. if the tech company’s board decides to sell it, Verizon Chief Executive Officer Lowell McAdam said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts