Southwest Revenue Pessimism Damps Stock as Recovery ElusiveBy
Industry slumps on concern that airfare pressure hasn't ended
Forecast disappoints investors after signs of optimism
Southwest Airlines Co. abandoned its forecast for a possible increase in a benchmark revenue gauge this quarter, stoking investors’ concern that the industry is still struggling to prop up airfares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards