Secret of World's Top-Performing IT Stock? Avoid the GovernmentBy
India's NIIT Technologies has surged since a low in March
Reduced focus on Indian government contracts has helped
India’s NIIT Technologies Ltd. has posted the biggest advance globally by an information technology company since March after turning away from domestic government projects that don’t always pay on time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’