Philippines Considers Peso-Yuan Exchange Facility, Tetangco SaysBy
Banks proposed facility after yuan inclusion in IMF reserves
Central bank considering increasing yuan assets holdings
The Philippines will consider a proposal from banks to establish a direct peso-yuan exchange facility in anticipation of increased use of the Chinese currency following its inclusion in the International Monetary Fund’s reserve currency basket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's