Pemex Shallow-Water Oil Finds to Produce 40,000 Barrels a DayBy
Exploration has added 1 billion barrels to reserves this year
Company announces $23 billion in refining investments
A difficult year for Petroleos Mexicanos is coming to a close with some positive news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's