Ex-Pimco Parent PacLife Weighs Plane Unit IPO Under New CEOBy
Aviation Capital's Kalscheur to take vice chairman post
PacLife CEO Morris says IPO could strengthen plane business
Pacific Life Insurance Co. is considering an initial public offering for Aviation Capital Group after naming Khanh Tran chief executive officer of the plane-leasing unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’