Muni Buyers Plow Into Long Bonds to Win Once Fed Increases RatesBy
Yield gap between 2- and 10-year munis smallest since 2013
Janney, Morgan Stanley, RBC see few risks in longer-dated debt
Municipal-bond investors are snapping up the longest-maturing tax-exempt debt as the Federal Reserve prepares to raise interest rates, even though yields signal it’s the worst time to do so in almost three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts