Komatsu Warns of Tough 2016 as Commodity Bust Cools SpendingBy and
CEO comments coincide with reduced capex forecast from Rio
Komatsu isn't counting on usual uptick in China demand
Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second-biggest maker of mining and construction equipment, said it faces another tough year ahead as falling commodity prices cool customers’ investment plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License