Israel Builds Links With Jordan Despite Rift Over Holy SiteBy and
Gas pipeline, joint industrial park, Red-Dead canal in works
Regional tensions fueling Jordan's cooperation with former foe
A gas pipeline, a joint industrial park, and a canal linking two seas: Israel and Jordan aren’t letting tensions over an ancient Jerusalem shrine derail economic cooperation worth billions of dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's