ICBC Punishes 137 Staff Amid Finance Industry Graft ProbeBloomberg News
Some workers expelled from Communist Party, others warned
China's anti-graft agency carrying out broad industry checks
China’s biggest bank, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd., said it punished 137 staff for breaches of Communist Party discipline, such as accepting gifts or starting their own businesses, as a corruption crackdown sweeps through the nation’s finance industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day