Husky Energy Advances Asset Sales to Lower Debt in Oil SlumpBy
Company has hired financial advisers to sell 50,000 boe/d
Data room being prepared, CEO Asim Ghosh says on analyst call
Husky Energy Inc., the Canadian energy company controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-Shing, said it’s hired advisers to help sell lands producing the equivalent of 50,000 barrels of oil a day in Western Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's