Euro-Area Economy Grows 0.3% in Third Quarter on ConsumptionBy
Eurostat confirms Nov. 13 GDP estimate in second reading
Expansion driven by government and household spending
Euro-area growth in the third quarter was bolstered by private consumption and government spending as exports suffered from a slowdown in global trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single