ECB Regional Bond Buying Seen Alleviating German Debt ScarcityBy
QE-eligible German bonds to increase by 227 billion euros: ABN
Added German debt may cover six-month QE extension: ING
The European Central Bank’s decision to include regional bonds in its asset-purchase program has one main beneficiary, according to ABN Amro Bank NV -- German government securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States